Today the students brought home a little booklet on the letter ‘s’. I know we haven’t officially started home reading but feel free to practice this little booklet with them. Here is the audio to help you pronounce the words.
Here’s a recap of what we did today:
- We had a particularly noisy playtime (we need to work on our inside voices!)
- We had an outside recess time in the beautiful sun
- We did our ‘a’ page in our sound workbooks
- We played a little math game (Fill the chutes)
- We did a picture using 2 (or more) coloured dots. This activity was inspired by a book I read the students called 10 Black Dots.
- We met a grade 12 student named Maria who will be helping our class every other day.
- We sang a few songs with Mme Tardif’s class
Don’t forget tomorrow is library day. Please try to remember to bring your library books! Also, food orders are due this Friday.
See you tomorrow!