We had a busy day today. Here are some highlights from our day:
- We attempted our first “journal” entry. Students chose a word from our list of words with the sound ‘t’ and they wrote the word in their phonics book and drew a picture.
- We had our pictures taken in the library.
- We had our play time and Mme Nipp (a resource teacher at Dixon) came in to meet the students and play with us a little bit.
- We started learning a new little reader about coloured pencils (Les crayons).
- We ran (and walked) in the Turkey Trot with our big buddies.
- We tasted ‘des tomates’ at lunch time as part of our sound of the week.
- We copied patterned dots from the dot plate cards using counters.
- We talked about the number ‘un’ (one) and did a worksheet activity
- A student lost their very first tooth!
It was a great day!
Thanks again to those who donated money and food items for the food bank!
I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving! See you Tuesday!