I always find Mondays a little bit harder on me and the students. Tuesdays after a long weekend are even more difficult.
Anyways, we still had a busy day. Here’s some of the activities we did today:
- We began talking about the letter ‘m’ and the sound it makes. Did you know there are two people in our class that have ‘m’s in their names?
- We did our ‘m’ page in our phonics workbooks.
- We had playtime.
- We did our daily calendar routine. We’ve been graphing October weather and it’s been a really windy month!
- We read a book called C’est l’automne and drew a picture about fall.
- We did a math activity (in partners) using dot cards.
- Division 16 came over at the end of the day to sing a few songs with us and listen to a few short stories.
Tomorrow is Pizza Day!