I didn’t have a great title for today’s post of our daily activities. Oh well, here’s an overview of our days activities…
- We sang “Bonne Fête” to another Division 15 student who celebrated a birthday over the weekend.
- We started learning about the sound ‘i’ (pronounced ‘eee’ as in bee).
- We coloured the ‘i’ page in our phonics workbooks.
- We played inside, then outside.
- We ate our recess snacks (as always). I always eat the same recess snack, see if you can find out what it is!
- We went to gym with Mr. Ferguson.
- We did calendar with our special helper leading almost all of it!
- I introduced the students to our new electric sharpener. We went over the rules for proper use.
- We read our booklet Les pommes. Students did some partner reading and then coloured it for a few minutes.
- We ate lunch.
- We had our usual cloud time (reading and relaxing).
- We did some more complex patterning.
- We heard a story, and sang some songs with Mme Tardif’s class.
That was our day in a nutshell!