Hello! Please remember tomorrow is Pizza Day! Pizza is $2 a slice, juice is 50 cents and send a re-usable plate.
Today was a full day. Here’s what we did today:
- We practiced printing upper and lower case ‘g’s.
- We played.
- We did calendar and guessed the show and tell object. (I forgot to take a picture of it, which is funny because it was a digital camera!)
- I read the students another version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
- Students completed a word/pictures matching activity. We talked a bit about who the characters were in the story.
- After lunch, we had cloud time.
- We did a group activity with dominoes. We sorted them according to the total number of dots they had.
- Students did a similar activity but in teams and with paper dominoes.
- We practiced ‘O Canada’ again, and I read the students a few more books from our home reading collection.
Today you should have received two notices stapled together. The bright pink notice is the permission form for our gymnastic field trip. The white letter talks all about home reading. If you have any other questions about home reading feel free to ask.
Tomorrow is library day! Please remember to bring back all those library books.