I’m going to keep this short today! Today we:
- Practiced printing some ‘j’s.
- Went to the library.
- Did calendar.
- Ate lunch (it was an inside day at lunch but quite a few students attended the talent show).
- Did some partner reading followed by some cloud time.
- Played alphabet bingo with a substitute teacher who was making up a prep I missed last week.
- I read the students Little Red Riding Hood (a very basic French version to introduce some key vocab).
- Students illustrated some vocab.
That was our day in a nutshell!
Tomorrow is a very exciting day! We are going to the gymnastics facility in Ladner first thing in the morning. If your child requires transportation please be sure to send his/her car seat to school tomorrow. Also you may send a small snack packed in a separate bag to be eaten when we arrive at the facility tomorrow.